Thursday, October 01, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 39

Some Daddy/Nattie playtime

Best. Smiler. Ever
My angel face
Daddy smooches

Hiding in her fort

One little monkey, jumping on the sofa
Can you guess what she's doing?
She's eating a Cheerio off the floor without using her hands.
It's her latest trick.
Jazz hands!
(if you click on this picture to make it bigger,
you can see her two bottom teeth!)

This picture cracks me up.
I can just picture her saying "'Sup, foo'?"
Striking a pose
She looks like she's swimming
Swinging at a really great park in Pace
"Where'd everybody go?"
Happy swinger

Love!

And now ... for your viewing pleasure ... a collection of Natalie's Scruncher Bear faces (apparently my sister made these same faces and my parents called her Scruncher Bear - so it's only fitting that this nickname gets passed down to Nat)

Barrette-d Scruncher Bear
Floating Scruncher Bear head
Balancing Scruncher Bear
Tongue sticker-outer Scruncher Bear
Extreme close up Scruncher Bear
Avocado Scruncher Bear
'Where's the top half of my head?' Scruncher Bear
'Showing off my amazing eyelashes' Scruncher Bear
Scruncher Bear on the go
Focused Scruncher Bear

2 comments:

jamie and jeremy said...

Oh the fabulousness... The Scruncher Bear is making my day. Seriously, does it get any cuter, people?

Anonymous said...

These are great photos of your two sweetie-pies, my dear - you really capture that little rascal's personality. And she's the BEST tooth-producing, face-scrunching Cheerio-eater I've seen in a long time!

Love, Gramma Lu