Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekly Natalie - Week 43 (a day late)

What is my deal with missing Thursdays? I could have sworn that yesterday was Wednesday. Maybe I should invest in one of those calendar thingees. I hear they're quite popular.

One of my good friends and I took our munchkins to a pumpkin patch last week. And by 'pumpkin patch' I mean 'pumpkin church-parking-lot', but whatever. Don't judge.

I realized that this was Natalie's first time crawling around on grass. It's not that I've actively tried to keep her from grass, I just never gave it much thought. That, and I'm worried about her eating a worm (or worse). Suffice to say, she wasn't really digging my whole 'sit-there-in-the-midst-of-the-pumpkins-and-look-cute". There were far too many things going on (namely the cars zooming by on 9th Avenue) for her to pay much attention to me.

Her famous 'thinkin tongue'
Pumpkins! Yay!
What's the deal with those pumpkins that look like they have leprosy?

"Um, excuse me, Natalie? Yeah, I wasn't done taking your picture"
Totally fascinated by the grass




I'll have some FABULOUS pictures to post tomorrow. Natalie has 3 (yes, 3) Halloween costumes. I bought her one, and the other two were given to us by friends. Can't wait!

No comments: