Thursday, December 25, 2008

GB Countdown '08 (1 day left)

Merry Christmas to our friends and family!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One of the names we really like is Natalie. It means "born at Christmas" ... but it looks like if we go with that name, we'll have to change it to "ShouldaBeen Natalie" because it doesn't appear that she's coming today.

Lee and I had a really nice, really relaxing day. We slept in a bit, had a really great breakfast (I made blueberry pancakes and Lee fixed eggs and sausage), and took a much needed post-breakfast nap.

I've felt really drowsy all day today, so I haven't been as productive as I was hoping. But it's been nice having such a relaxing and low-key day to spend with Lee.

And GB? Just an FYI: Your eviction notice is going up tomorrow. So I hope you're all packed up and ready to vacate the premises.

No comments: