Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GB Countdown '08 (2 days left)

Suze = baby-full.

The past few days have definitely been the most uncomfortable. I'm able to sleep in short bursts (I'm grateful that I can even sleep, what with this massive belly I'm sporting), so the lack of sleep isn't too terrible. It's the hip/knee pain and the amount of energy required to do silly things (getting into/out of my car, getting off the couch, etc) that's wearing on me a little bit.

We're both pretty antsy and can't wait for GB to make her debut, but we're still very much enjoying these last few (hopefully) days as just the two of us.

We spent a lot of time working in GB's room yesterday. Lee finished the last coat of topcoat on the dresser yesterday evening and we loaded it into her room a couple of hours later. We hung some pictures and loaded up her bookshelf (which is full of books that I cannot WAIT to read to her!). I think Lee is putting on the first of three topcoats on the crib tonight.

Side note - I love that Publix employees take your groceries out to your car for you. I know they offer it to everyone, but it was so nice to shop in a clean, organized, quiet store (I'm looking at you, Walmart) and then get my groceries loaded into my car for me! I could have done it myself, but there's never been a time where I wanted someone else to do it for me more.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: